Eligibility Criteria / Submission Requirements
(1) Best Product Innovation
Have you created a killer product/IP that has the potential to yield 100x on the investment?
(2) Best Startup Product / Service
Have you launched a game-changing product/service in the last two years?
(3) Best Client Delivery Innovation
Has your client celebrated/recognized your innovation?
(4) Best Disruptor Award
Are you transforming your industry? Are you creating a 'new normal'?
(5) Best Innovation in Internal Process
Have you innovated an internal process to produce outstanding results?
(6) Best Innovation in Business Process Management
Do you know your client's business processes better than they do?
(7) Best Technology or Framework Innovation
Have you produced or defined the frameworks of your industry?
Panel of Lead Judges
Achyuta heads research and mobility at NASSCOM. In his current role, he actively works on developing the roadmap in upcoming technology areas such as artificial intelligence, IoT, blockchain, robotics and virtual reality for the Indian IT-BPM industry. Additionally, Achyuta focuses on building the mobility ecosystem in India, through partnerships with stakeholders such as Governments, startups, and technology enterprises.
Jeanette Cheah is the co-founder and CEO of The Hacker Exchange, a global, tertiary-accredited company. Through immersive programs to Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv, Singapore and beyond, The Hacker Exchange helps students, founders and curious professionals to develop global citizenship, entrepreneurship and innovation skills, and to embrace lifelong learning.
Eli is the Founder and Senior Innovation Consultant at Northern Star Innovation, a boutique consultancy specializing in the creation and management of organizational innovation.Previously he was the Global Innovation Business Lead at Amdocs, and have over 20 years' international experience in marketing and in¬novation roles in large corporate organizations. Predominantly, advising enterprise organizations on creat¬ing and advancing an innovation culture, helping to define and solve organizational challenges, and creating winning innovation strategies.
Prof. Rohan Samarajiva
Rohan Samarajiva was appointed as Chair of the ICT Agency, the apex body for information and communication technology within the Government of Sri Lanka, in April 2018. He was one of its founding directors in 2003-05 and participated in the design of the e-Sri Lanka initiative.
1. A processing fee of LKR 10,000 will be charged per entry in any category outside of the "Best Startup Product", which is priced at LKR 5,000 per entry.
2. Your content should be within the word counts/time limits specified.
3. Please indicate a single point of contact we can correspond with during the nomination and selection stages.
4. Awards will be considered for projects/innovations that were initiated no earlier than the 1st of January 2016. The "Startup Product" should be after the 1st of January 2017.
5. The Awards Committee has the right to not award a winner for a category if a suitable candidate is not available within the submissions received.
Application closing dates are to be revised since the event has been postponed.
All payments can be made online. For assistance contact Suresh 077 9316590 / email@example.com