Expression of Interest is now open for the
12th Business Mission to Australia, November 2018
The ICT Agency of Sri Lanka is assessing the interest within the industry to embark on yet another business mission to Australia which will be scheduled during the 3rd / 4th week of November 2018.
In-line with the outcomes of the National Exports Strategy of Sri Lanka, highlighting the importance of facilitating focused market access support for local companies to engage with international partners/clients in order to reach its national export revenue targets, ICTA in-view of accelerating its market access support through a focused Business Matchmaking initiative, is embarking on a B2B Matchmaking Mission to Australia.
- Key Facts - information and outputs targeted through the B2B Matchmaking Mission Australian partner (B2B Matchmaking service provider) will support to create a target list of potential companies in Australia (primarily covering Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane) and further qualify for a Pre-mission briefing on potential companies, matching each business (target 10-15 companies each)
- Consultancy and support were given by the Australian partner in the entire business development process through the stages of the Business Matchmaking Mission.
- One-to-one meetings with decision makers pre-screened to match your specific business objectives whether for partners, distributors or joint ventures in the local market (minimum 5 per company).
Follow-up and assistance provided post-meetings to reach success and sustainability of results.
- Optional add-ons to the mission being consideredNetworking/roundtable discussions, facilitation of site visits subject to demand/interest etc.
- Australian partner's service fee is AUD$ 6500 per Sri Lankan company taking part in the mission, payable on 03 milestones (instalment) basis.
- ICTA's incentive towards the above Matchmaking Consultancy fee per company that ultimately takes part in the mission would be maximum up-to 40% - 60%, on a success based model.
The financial commitment from participating companies would include the appropriate matchmaking consultancy fee and all personal costs (airfare, accommodation etc.) for participants of the company and other company related costs.
If you wish to participate in the delegation, the Expression of Interest is now open
Deadline for Expression of Interest is 17th August 2018.
For any clarifications please contact Nilan on email@example.com / 077 9 603 064
Note: that applying via this form does not guarantee you a spot in the delegation. The Australian B2B Matchmaking partner in partnership with the ICTA team will assess the market opportunity and readiness of each business to attend a mission in Australia based on evidence in the EOI including; the Business Profile, Value Proposition, Stage in the Product Lifecycle, Business Experience and their requirements for potential partners, distributors or joint ventures in Australia.